The Resource "Who was that masked man, anyway?"
- "Who was that masked man, anyway?"
- Statement of responsibility
- by Avi
- In the early forties when nearly everyone else is thinking about World War II, sixth-grader Frankie Wattleson gets in trouble at home and at school because of his preoccupation with his favorite radio programs
- Award/Notable book
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1993
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Wilson's Junior High School
- School Library Journal starred
- Notable/Best Books (A.L.A.)
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wk 1992
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Who was that masked man, anyway?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Who was that masked man, anyway?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rockport-spco.lib.in.us/resource/gDdxb69yANQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rockport-spco.lib.in.us/resource/gDdxb69yANQ/">"Who was that masked man, anyway?"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rockport-spco.lib.in.us/#SPCPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rockport-spco.lib.in.us/">Spencer County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Spencer County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...